Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Introduction

It started at a dinner in Zurich a couple of months ago. I met Thomas and mentionned my dream to cross the Sahara by car . Last automn I received a call from Thomas: "You're still on for the trip through Africa?". "Of course" I said, and here we are. Planned departure is February 29 for Thomas. He will drive to Malaga (Spain), where I will join him on March 2nd. From there the planned route will take us through Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso and finally Ghana. This blog will keep you updated on the progress of our trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am impressed with your tour - all the best from my side! Greetings to Thomas from me & an important message, in case he has his agenda with him: Meeting with Pfister is now rescheduled on April 29th as planned, Pfister is not able to come on April the 3rd...
Good luck!

Alexander (Jungmeister)

March 7, 2008 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Sounds fantastic I am going to enjoy following this!!! So excited for you.

November 27, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home